Friday 16 November 2012

Face Of The Day (FOTD)

I'm literally about to leave my house to go to work (by literally, I mean, after I've eaten/wasted a few more minutes doing nothing) and I felt really bad for not posting in a while... so here's a quick Face Of The Day because I haven't done one before and thought might as well

It's going to be brief because I don't wear a lot of make-up... and that's not necessarily because I don't need it.... it's more on the lines of PURE LAZINESS/BEING A CHEAPSKATE... I spend/ waste too much money on my mascara/lipstick habit that I don't really want to get into the whole foundation/primer/concealer business... I don't think my mind or bank balance can take it...and also if you are wondering about the state of my eyebrows... as my good friend Miley Cyrus said [they] "can't be tamed"! 























Face: Sleek blush in colour 749: Fenberry, Sleek blush limited edition 769:Honour
Eyes: Sleek face contour kit in 886:Dark (Yes you read that right, when I can't be bothered to look for my eyeshadow I use the lighter shimmery side of the palette..and that's pretty much all the time)
L'Oreal Paris Super Liner: Black Lacquer
L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara: Extra Black 
Lips: Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream in Fairy Cake

Kay, hope that didn't put you off your breakfast/lunch/brunch 
If anyone has any recommendations on a CHEAP, I repeat CHEAP concealer/primer whatever (not foundation, I'm not even gonna go there) then let me know....also, if you would like me to do more of these posts, which I doubt, then HOLLLLLAAAA! 

I'll be doing another post really soon because I've got my first Liebster award... YAAAYY!!... I'm actually really excited about it, I feel like I've won an Oscar or something! 

Toodles for now :-) 

59 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful! Even with a little makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooooo gorgeous, you don't neeed any make up! BEAUTIFUL babe! Happy weekend!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beatiful!

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I am following you now!

    Follow back?

    peculiarchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, great pictures would you like to follow eachother?

    If you want to follow me on Bloglovin' & GFC will follow straight back

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, you look so beautiful! You have amazing big eyes!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweety, thanks for stopping by, this is a lovely and natural look - and you really don't have to wear any makeup coz you're naturally pretty already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, I'm kinda too lazy to wear a lot anyway, I need to start practising more though, I've seen a lot of good skills in the blogger world and I want to master them all!
      xxxx

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the Award! You look great, makeup posts are fun 'cause we can see what products others like. It always gives me inspiration when I go to the drugstore!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeh I love make-up posts because that's where I get most of my inspiration from... I especially love reviews!
      xxxxx

      Delete
  9. Love the look! I don't really wear a lot of makeup either!

    Stop by our blog and enter our Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award and your eye.iner is perfect! Wish I could get mine to look like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you.. haha believe me I struggle with eyeliner... takes a good few attempts!
      <3

      Delete
  11. Loving your natural make up look. You have lovely big eyes. Thanks for commenting on my blog, glad you really liked my beauty post.You have a lovely blog too and i'm now following! xx

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like it. x
    ohsewfashion.com // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I frickin love your blog too, yep, deffo a new follower!!!
      xxxxx

      Delete
  12. Hi hun, I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. GO check it out here and have fun filling it out! xx

    ohsewfashion.com Liebster Blog Award // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog!



    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Aww thankoo, I always thought they were a bit boring but as you get older I guess you learn to love yourself more :-)

      Delete
  15. thank you r=for the LOVELY comment! I immediately became a member of yours..Kisseeees :*

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww it's ok love, you have a lovely blog... thanks for following <3

      Delete
  16. Gorgeouss! You have amazing eyes! Thank you for the comment on my blog, made me laugh. I love your blog- am following. Hope you'll follow back
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow your blog :)

    http://mylifeisadreamx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    x
    Jurga

    www.style-syndrome.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look amazing :)

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. your simple eye makeup is great!
    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks... I'm going to try and experiment a bit more though, go a bit outside my comfort zone because I pretty much do the same look every day!
      xxxx

      Delete
  21. lovely make-up and your nose piercings so cool...i love a strong brow too (did I really just say that?!!). following! xx
    mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA!! I actually cracked up when I read this comment, I am definitely following you now!
      xxxx

      Delete
  22. Love your piercing! :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look stunning! lovely natural look :)
    xxx

    http://beautybyalexiajade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are beautiful!:) Thanks for stopping by my log recently!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yaaayyy thanks for following my love <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. YAAAYYYY NEW FOLLOWER!! I actually get so hyped when I get a new follower... thank you :-)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete